AmongUs Squad Nitrotype forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BrilliantKing

BrilliantKing’s Application  Empty BrilliantKing’s Application

Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:43 pm
Nitrotype Account name :
Nitrotype account link :
How much races can you do a day :
How much races can you do in a week :
List any previous teams you have been in :
Any past / alt accounts ( put names here ) :
Free Answer Questions :

1. Welcome to the AmongUs Squad. Why did you choose our team over other teams ? :because i know among us it is a game

2.* Please tell about your life and your typing journey : I start typeing by practicing

3. Nitrotype has a cheating and scamming issue. What is a viable answer that will solve the issue ? : I will bam cheating

4+ Do you play among us ? If yes answer these questions

1. What is your favorite map ( Eht Delks [ inverted skeld ] included ) ? : Airship

2 what are your favorite customization style ( For example dum note and yellow color ) ? Blue / Unicorn hat

1, Your real or online name here swear to his own life that he has a true mind to among us squad and will be a honored and fast typist at all times ! Furthermore, I swear to following the code and contribute to the team.

Yes
Unicorn Typer
Admin
https://amongus.forumotion.com

BrilliantKing’s Application  Empty Re: BrilliantKing’s Application

Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:50 pm
BrilliantKing wrote:Nitrotype Account name :
Nitrotype account link :
How much races can you do a day :
How much races can you do in a week :
List any previous teams you have been in :
Any past / alt accounts ( put names here ) :
Free Answer Questions :

1. Welcome to the AmongUs Squad. Why did you choose our team over other teams ? :because i know among us it is a game

2.* Please tell about your life and your typing journey : I start typeing by practicing

3. Nitrotype has a cheating and scamming issue. What is a viable answer that will solve the issue ? : I will bam cheating

4+ Do you play among us ? If yes answer these questions

1. What is your favorite map ( Eht Delks [ inverted skeld ] included ) ? : Airship

2 what are your favorite customization style ( For example dum note and yellow color ) ? Blue / Unicorn hat

1, Your real or online name here swear to his own life that he has a true mind to among us squad and will be a honored and fast typist at all times ! Furthermore, I swear to following the code and contribute to the team.

Yes
[ NOTE : Please fill out the first part, meanwhile I ignore that first ]
Welcome to AmongUs Squad !

While we Review and Verify your application for honesty, Me and the other admins / Community Moderators are going to give you a thorough interview to get a better overall grasp of you as a typist. Though the Processes may seem daunting and Unnecessary for a little Nitrotype Team, this is to ensure safety of all members.
Please Stay Active - Applications Maybe denied for inactivity
Also when your admitted, you get our top skill academy for Nitrotype Training. Thanks and Here’s the first Question : What are you skills and talents ?

PLEASE PAY MY 4.5 MILLION NITROCASH BACK Alf you will be banned and denied including kicked.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum